Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dr. Who


Strangest thing happened last night. I was watching the second episode on first disc of season two of the new Dr. Who, and it morphed into the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Seriously.

Most of the way through the "New Earth" episode, Dr. Who got pixelated and it switched over to a completely different movie. So instead of finding out how the Doctor and Rose were going to get away from the septic zombies and what was going to happen with the Doctor and the Big Giant Head, I saw some guy get his legs cut off with a chainsaw.

I can't believe they let that get by quality control. Don't they know children and people on acid watch that show?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Perhaps you should try watching it again...without the acid.

*fhktus* - I swear, I'm not making that up. That's my word verifier.

Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's sue somebody!!

vfhovwtk: Violets filled his opulent vase with tiny knobs.

After all that, it gave me another verification word: fbdxjdc: Filled by dogma, xenophobes just don't count.

Sunday, January 21, 2007 6:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home