Wednesday, May 18, 2005

MY SHOCKING CONFESSION!!! explained

About four posts down, you will find MY SHOCKING CONFESSION!!! that I'm an Al Stewart fan. In keeping with that SHOCKING CONFESSION!!!, I've decided to reproduce here some reviews that I wrote of past Al Stewart shows.

Good thing I'm usng a pseudonym these days. People I know might think I'm more of a **** than they already think I am. (I couldn't think of the right word to put in the **** -- geek? dweeb? nerd? dork? I dunno.)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about playboy?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Playboy?! Who says that?! I guess that's slang. Come on, Princess..(excuse me while I take a break from filing and laugh) Okay, I'm back. Give us something we can work with here!!!!!! Unless of course, you got nothin!

Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Mommy said...

Fav file clerk -- you know who says that? Anyone that calls him/herself "Princess." (Yeah, himself. Can't discriminate against the drag queens.)

Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one, am glad you are an Al Stewart fan, if you were we would have never met.
I think being an Al fan makes you more interesting.

Susan in St. Paul

Friday, May 20, 2005 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home