Friday, October 07, 2005

Wednesday, September 28, 2005.

Another oppressively hot and mostly uneventful day. Got some gas for the generator, cleaned up the house and yard a bit. Helped a friend take care of some holes in her roof. Felt the ladder slip out from under me. Woke up in the hospital. Nothing much.

They did a bunch of x-rays and scans and stuff. I heard one and then later two fractured vertebrae, and one broken rib, although the doctor said there were likely more that didn't show up. It was only a total of about a 20 foot fall (in two 10 foot segments with a bounce of a first floor roof to make it interesting).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie Ransonette said...

I'm really sorry that "my" birthday sucked so bad for you. I really hope you're feeling better. Everyone I know that has had broken ribs say it is the most uncomfortable thing to go through.

I dont have much of a roof left and mold is already growing on the second floor of my townhouse. Poor mom and dad have me and my crazy cocker spaniel living with them for probably damn ever.

In the famous words of Eeyore...

Whoe is me.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 8:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home