Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Nothing to see here. Move along now.

I saw Dr. Goosey again today. And he saw me. He said that everything looks good, and that he thinks that I wil be very pleased with the outcome. But that won't come until afte rthe stitches come out. And that won't start until my next appointment, which is scheduled for mid-January. After that, my vision should gradually get better over the next three months.

On a side note, while looking over my chart and discussing it with someone to whom I have never been introduced but who has been there for every exam (I assume she's an M.D. working on her opthamology specialization), he told her to pull my chart because he wanted to use it for a talk he would be giving on Saturday (I don't know which Saturday). Apparently, I'm a textbook case. Or at least something worth talking about. Or at least it's apparent that Dr. Goosey thinks there's something instructive about my case.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice report - keep up the good work - eat your carrots!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Anybody out there?

Friday, January 14, 2005 6:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home