Sunday, April 16, 2006

New on the sidebar.

I've made a couple sidebar buttons for two of my favorite online music resources: Radio Free Texas and Pandora.

Radio Free Texas is, as the name suggests, a radio station that plays Texas music. Thre's a whole lot more good stuff out there than just Willie and Waylon and the boys.

Pandora asks you for a song or artist that you like, and then plays similar stuff, all the while allowing you to refine the search by telling which of the songs you like or don't like. The "Hayes Carll" station seems to pick up an unusually high percentage of really good stuff (or at least the kind of stuff that I like).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I added the Radio Free Texas button to my blog. Now I see why you received the coveted Lo Pan "Indeed!" award.

*mbybmwy* -
Malt, barley, yeast:
brewed, manufactured, warehoused...yacked.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:27:00 PM  
Blogger Tom Conrad said...

Glad you're enjoying Pandora. Thought you might like to know that made it easy to link your stations or favorites songs from your sidebar if you'd like:

http://blog.pandora.com/pandora/archives/2006/03/pandora_sidebar.html

Thanks for listening!

Tom
CTO @ Pandora

Sunday, April 16, 2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Tom,
Thanks for the link. I've discarded my homemade button and replaced it with the pro version.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 9:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home