Friday, September 01, 2006

A Discordant Convergence

I've written a few posts in the past about about a particularly virulent strain of political science that goes by the name of "Global Warming." Like this one and this one and this one and this one.

And I've also posted something that touched on the unfortunate decline of MTV from its innovative and creative start into something so wretched that I can't bring myself to watch it long enough to form an adequate description. That would be this post.

So when I saw this, it was just too much to let pass without comment:



Former U.S. vice president Al Gore addresses the audience about global warming at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards in New York August 31, 2006. REUTERS/Gary Hershorn (UNITED STATES)

Could either possibly sink any lower?

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

There you go taunting the gods again.

Friday, September 01, 2006 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

The gods? Come on, Laurie. If AlGore's even in the pantheon, these aren't "gods" we need to worry about.

I refer you to the Book of Revelation: "The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of [i]wood[/i], which can neither see nor hear nor walk..." Rev. 9:20.

If you follow the WoodMan, you're in for some nasty shit. God said. So there.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I didn't mean Al Gore was a God. I should have said taunting fate, perhaps. I was referring to your statement, "Could either possibly sink any lower?"

Saturday, September 02, 2006 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make that "tempting fate."

(And, I'm testing my Blogger Beta abilities to post as me.)

Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does work. Imagine that.

*eaeaa* - Ewoks are extremely annoying...animals?

Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, algor is looking unhealthy these days.

Monday, October 09, 2006 7:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home