Thursday, February 01, 2007

Winning the Global War on Terror

I think I've finally figured out GWB's secret strategy for winning The Global War on Terror.



It was right there in his post 9/11 address to the joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001:


Americans are asking "Why do they hate us?"

They hate what they see right here in this chamber: a democratically elected government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms: our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other.


I don't know why I didn't see it earlier. He's trying to make them love us.




(A note about the picture.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I bow to your blogging prowess this afternoon.

I also like it when people use the word "infernal." You get extra points for that.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home