Thursday, February 08, 2007

Last Call for Gordon Lightfoot!

Gordon Lightfoot, one of my all time favorites, will be appearing at Verizon Wireless Theater in Houston on Sunday, June 24, 2007. Tickets are on sale now on Ticketmaster or at the Verizon Theater box office.



I saw him several years ago at the Woodlands. His voice wasn't what it used to be, but it was still a very good show. Definitely worth the drive and the $45 per ticket(plus the $8 for parking and Ticketmaster's $5 "order processing fee" and $10 per ticket "convenience" fee).


Update:

I'll be in Section 102, middle of row B.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT to go!!!!

Please send me a song, or better yet the whole concert, please.....

Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:34:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Cool. Maybe he'll sweat on you like Angus.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger Mommy said...

I love the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. I used to sing it to an old office mate to irritate her. Ah, good times... good times...

Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a lucky SOB - he's one of my favourites.

C

Sunday, June 03, 2007 1:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home