Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Speaking of Al Stewart...

I just got an e-mail notification from The Mucky Duck in Houston. He'll be there Friday, September 9. Tickets are $25, and a bargain at twice the price.

There will also be a show at the Cactus Cafe in Austin on the 10th. The Cacuts Cafe hasn't announced it yet, but alstewart.com has.


Edited to add:

I asked my brother to pick up a couple tickets for me. He said that they said they're going so fast that they might sell out tonight. So if you want tickets, make your way to the Mucky Duck now or get a friend in Houston to get them for you.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Your favorite performer at your favorite place, nothing better. I wonder what my odds are of Jon Stewart or Lewis Black coming to Comedy Texas.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home